Tuesday, November 17, 2015

More App Reviews

My math game is Rooster Time and It is the worst game in the whole entire world.  One reason that it is bad (inferior) app is because it does the same thing over and over again.  It get’s very annoying. I would recommend it to someone who likes getting annoyed.  I would give it zero stars.  Another reason Rooster Time is hateful is that you have to get the time with the hands to the exact (accurate) minute or it rrrrrnnnntttts!  The last reason is that  I can’t move the time hands very well.  I would never get this app because the rooster keeps snoring (snuffling) and snoring (snuffling).  That’s why I HATE Rooster Time.   

Written by Joel


Chicktionary is a very addicting game
but is has some bad effects. I would give it
four and-a-half stars. I would recommend it to
kids who like to sit down and just play a slow app.
One of the reasons it is addicting is that it is
a very good challenge. For example, you have
to find 3-7 letter words from these letters
on chickens and there are about 7 chickens in all.
One of the crummy side effects is that it gets
really annoying when the chickens cluck.
They do it all the time. One of the other reasons
it is annoying is that half of the words a third
grader would never know in 100,000,000,000
centuries. It gives you a 3-6 letter word like alp and I don’t even think that a fifth grader would probably
even know this word. Those are a few reasons that
Chicktionary is an OK game. That is my game
report.
Written by Brayden

chicktionary.jpg

Simply Add is an alright game for third graders.  I would give it 4 stars.  One reason it is fun  is because you get to pick how hard you want the questions to be.  Another reason I think it’s an ok app is because there's no alarm and it gives you time to think.  This is a good thing if you don’t like being timed, but it’s not if you like being challenged.  My third reason I like it is because you get to pick how many questions you want to do, so you don’t have to worry about having to do so many questions.  One reason I dislike the app is because every time you answer a question it makes a Ding!!! My second reason I dislike this app is because it’s only addition and that's a bad thing for me because I like doing addition, subtraction multiplication, and division.  Those are the reasons I think Simply Add is an ok app.
Written by Allie



No comments:

Post a Comment