Thursday, October 15, 2015

Morning Routines

Each morning students are asked to complete tasks involving words.  They sort them, use them in sentences, spell them, etc.  Below are a few pictures of students practicing their sight words.  Also, there is an example of student work.  The student work below was completed by Josephe and Ambrosia.




ou
oi
ow
ow
around
pointy
however
grow
proudly
choice
frowens
bowling
bounce
coines
growl
showing
counting
spoiled
howling
sloewer
south
hoist
crowded
lower
ounce
moist
how
bow


they
some
because
so
and
or
does
went
were
said




I guzzled an 18 ounce soda, so I had to run to the bathroom.

I have a pretty bow, because my Mom gave it to me.

The ground  is moist, so I got my shoes wet.

I went south, so I was warm.







MY BOWLING DAY
When I was 8 years old I went to the counter at the bowling alley to pay for a game of bowling.  I gave Dave my coins. Then he started to count the coins. After that Dave growled at me, because I didn't give him enough coins.
I said, “I’m sorry. I forgot some of the coins at my house.”
Then I bolted home and told my mom that Dave growled at me and we called 911 on Dave.



No comments:

Post a Comment