Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Some Opinions on Winter

Winter is the worst season in the world. Like who wants to have to get on all your snow gear every time you go outside. First of all my dog always gets snow stuck to his fur
and then when he comes inside we have to wait till it melts off, and who likes it when a freezing cold dog walks all over your lap. Second off all when you go sledding, snow always shoots in your face and down your back. Third of all it's always freezing. Like when you wake up in the morning you always need a blanket. So next time you have to get your snow pants on or maybe get a blanket. Just think how terrible winter is. by Brayden

 Winter is horrible.  One reason it is terrible is because it can get to be negative 10.  Brrrr.  My second reason I don’t like it is because the streets get slippery so you have to drive very slow and carefully.  A third reason winter is dreadful is because the snow stops the plants from growing.  My fourth reason  I don’t like it is because the snow isn't always packy so you can’t always make a snowman.  These are some reasons I don’t like winter.  written by Allie

My opinion on Winter is an okay season.  The first reason I don’t really like Winter is because your siblings might throw snow at you.  Another reason why I don’t like Winter is because you may slip on ice and you could hurt yourself.  Another reason why I don’t like Winter is because sometimes you could fall off your sled if you go sledding. One reason I do like Winter is because in Winter you can build a snowman.  Another reason is you can slide down Vollrath's hill (and it is really fun.)  Another reason why I like Winter is because you could make your mom and dad go take you to a big hill to go sledding, but make sure you don’t bug them too much or else you won’t go.  All I need you to know is to have a great Winter!!!!!!
Written by: Kylie

Winter is a beautiful time of the year. Also the best season EVER!!!!One reason why is because you can stay inside and drink nice hot cocoa. Yum! By the fireplace it is really cozy and relaxing. Another reason why is you can make snow angels and let your imagination run crazy with them. It’s really fun to do.  A third reason why is you can go tumbling down the hills. It’s really fun to do this.  And when you are done you can go home and relax by the fireplace.  Another reason why I love winter is you can put up the tree for christmas. Decorating the tree is really creative and gets our mind off of time.  My last and best one is getting presents from Santa!!!!! It is really cool how Santa can give you presents.That is my opinion why I love winter. written by Tifa

Winter is the worst season. Winter is alway cold. One reason is that I really want to go in my swimming pool, but I CAN’T, because of the snow. My second  reason is that once you play in the snow you get snow in your boots! My third reason is that the snow always come in my house and once I needed my shoes for school and I stepped on SNOW!!!!!  Those are all the things that I hate about winter.  
written by Austin

Winter is an okay season.  One reason that it is an okay season is that you can go sledding and go really fast.  Another reason is that in Winter it will probably snow which means I can have hot chocolate.  A third reason is in January is girl scout cookie time and I can start selling them to anyone.  A fourth reason is that you can build snowmen and snow forts and other sorts of snow sculptures.  One reason that I don’t like Winter is that you can slip on ice and hurt yourself.  A second reason that I dislike Winter is when you drive you have to drive slowly.  My last reason that I don’t like winter is that it gets so cold that you don’t even want to step outside.  Those are some reasons that I think Winter is okay.☃⛄❆❅❄ written by Maddie

free-wallpaper-4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment