Friday, January 22, 2016

Student Reviews of Commercial

The M&M commercial was so funny.  I would give it 5 stars.One reason I liked it is at the beginning of the commercial yellow was shaking his bottom with emotion.
My second reason why is when yellow gets shot by the dart he says “sleepy time”.  It has a lot of emotion.  My third reason why I like this commercial is when he gets shot by a dart a guy holds a sign that says “find out what happens to yellow”.  It’s mysterious I like mysteries. My fifth reason why I liked the commercial is the person  who made the video has good quality.  It’s not so blurry.  My last reason why I liked it is the video has so much detail and humor. Those are my reasons why I liked the commercial. Written by Tifa

I love the M&M’s commercial. It is soooooooo funny. One of the reasons it is funny is that the M&M says “ O hay what you got there.” Then a dart hit him and he said with his eyes crossed “ Aww…... sleepy time.” Then he fell. Another reason it is funny is that he shakes his butt while listening to a catchy song. Even another reason it is funny is that a guy talks in a different language and then when he is done the M&M says “ I have no idea what you are saying but count me in.” Then the man says peanut M&M for everyone. Then everybody laughed including the M&M then the M&M says “Wait what.” Those are the reasons why this M&M commercial is the best of all.  
written by Brayden

5159_97b2.png

I think the commercial was funny.  One reason was when this guy came in and shot the M&M and the M&M said “sleepy time” *(falls)* it was funny! My second is when the M&M was twerking on the camera!  it was the funniest part in it. My third is when the M&M said “I have no idea what you are saying but count me in”  Then I think the people said, “Peanut m&ms for everyone!” Then the m&m said “wait what???” That was about as funny as him twerking!!!  My fourth was when the channel changed randomly!  My fifth is when the people  who made the commercial changed the language of the people at the end of the commercial!  My sixth is when the people who made the commercial put captions and made the people do sign motion too.  Those are some reasons I think the commercial was funny.
written by Tanner

The commercial was hilarious.
One reason it was hilarious was when he was shaking his butt.  A second reason is when the kidnapper dragged yellow m&m to his car and locked him in the trunk.  Also I liked the humor of the video, because the yellow m&m did not  know that the thing that the kidnapper had in his hand was a sleeping dart.  Also I liked when the kidnapper said (find out what happened to yellow 2-2-14).  Also I liked what the old guy said (you know what I’m going to do to?  First i’m going the chop you up into little pieces and then i’m going to sprinkle you on a large bowl of ice cream) because yellow m&m was like(I don't know what you're saying but count me in. Written by Josephe

I think the peanut m&m commercial has good humor.  One reason that I thought it was funny is that in the beginning the peanut m&m was shaking his chocolate bum.  Another part that I thought was funny is the music stopped and he’s like “hey what you got there...  sleepy time”.   A third part that I thought was funny is that who took him took him slowly.  Another part that I liked is when the guy was talking and said he will sprinkle him on ice cream and the m&m is like I don’t know what you’re saying... but count me in.  A fifth reason is that the guy says “peanut m&m for everyone!” and the m&m says “wait what?”.  Those are some reasons that I think the peanut m&m commercial has good humor.   
Written by Maddie


My opinion on the M&M commercial it is really hilarious.  At the beginning the yellow m&m shook his butt and that made me laugh a lot.  After that the yellow m&m got shot with an arrow and that made him sleep, then he said “Sleepy time.”  I also like when he falls to the ground and then the sign said “ Find out what happens to yellow 2/2/14.”Also at the end it made me laugh, because he was laughing for no reason, then he said “Wait what”.  I thought that was funny because he laughed for no reason.
Written by Kylie

The M&M commercial is a funny commercial.  It was funny when the M&M guy danced.  The first time I saw it on my tv I thought that someone was hacking; Weird.  It was weird when it turned into like an action movie.  I liked when the man said he would chop him into little pieces because he was pretending to do it with his hands.  I liked the part when they cheered.  I also liked the part when the M&M guy said “I have no idea what you are talking about.  Those are some ways I liked the commercial.  
Written by Joel

I would give this M&M commercial 4 out of five stars. I liked this commercial, because of the humor. It was funny when the M&M got captured and the guy speaked in a different language and the M&M said “I have no idea what you said”. The reason why I didn’t give it 5 stars is that it did not make me want to but M&Ms! That was the point of the commercial! It did not once say anything why you should buy them. I liked this commercial, because of the story. I liked how the M&M got captured and the guy that kidnapped him wanted to put him on ice cream! My third reason why this commercial is funny is that the characters are so funny! The spanish (different language) guy is funny, because he has a different language! The M&M is funny, because he is not very smart.  I like this commercial, because the beginning is so funny. I like the song and the dance. My final reason why I wouldn't give it 5 stars is that the part confused me when the M&M passed out. Why did he pass out? That is why this commercial is a definite watch again.
Written by Logan

The M&Ms commercial was really hilarious. I liked the beginning because the m&ms song was very amusing. Also, the yellow m&m was funny because  he had humorous dance moves. Another part that I thought was funny was when he got shot by that arrow. I thought that part was comical because after he got shot, someone carried him away. The only reason I do not like this video is because I do not think it is much of a commercial. I think this because it does not show an m&m bag or anything. That is why I think it is funny and why I think it is not much of a commercial. written by Zack

I think the M&Ms commercial was ok but mostly good. The first reason I liked it is the beginning. It has a catchy tune. It says down diggy down diggy diggy diggy diggy. The next fantastic thing was the M&M was twerking and then an arrow shot him and he said “ sleepy time ”. I liked that. The next great thing was The old man  found the M&M in the car. The old man was speaking a different language. He said to the M&M “ I'm going to cut you up into little bits and eat you” . The next funny thing was the old man opened the car trunk and the M&M was sitting there and he said “ I don’t have any idea what you're saying but count me in”.  Here is one reason I don’t like it. There was a fox staring at a car and that was boring. I think they shouldn't put that in the video. The last bad thing was it showed them driving in the car in the woods that was so boring. Those are some reasons the commercial was ok. written by Allison

I think the M&M commercial was funny, but it did not make me want to buy M&M though.  One reason it is funny is that the guy that is about to eat the yellow M&M   said it in a different language that the yellow M&M didn’t know.  So the yellow M&M says “I have no idea what you said but count me in.”  In the beginning the yellow M&M was twerking and a song was playing.  About  11 second in someone came in with a tranquilizer and shot him so he said “sleepy time” and falls.   Before the person came, it was so dramatic.  There was also a random wolf when
they were driving to the place.  At the very end the person said peanuts for everyone and yellow M&M said “wait what”.  That is why this is a super funny commercial.    the commercial
written by Joey




No comments:

Post a Comment