Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentine's Scrooge

This is the first story finished. It's written by Allie.
The Valentine’s Day Humbug.
      “One Valentine’s day long ago there was a man named Mr. Waara.  He hated Valentine’s day.  One day he had an idea to make sure that Valentine’s day would not come.  His plan was he would get rid of all the flowers, candy hearts, and Valentine’s day cards in the world.  That day I,10 year old Allie, heard Mr. Waara's plan and went to Sam who was actually Cupid.  
I said, “Sam, I need help. There is a man who has a plan to make sure that Valentine’s day does not come.”         
       “Oh no!” said Sam. “That is bad.  Here.  Take this love sucker.”
       I said, “Okay.”  I took the sucker and said, “Thank you.  I ran to the place where I I heard Mr. Waara talking about his plan earlier in the day, but he was not there. I was worried.  I looked all around, but I could not find Mr. Waara.  I went back to Sam. I said,  “Sam, Sam, Sam I can not find Mr. Waara!”
        Sam said, “Use my humbug tracker.”
        I said, “Thank you.”  I went where the humbug tracker told me to go.  Finally I found Mr. Waara.  I asked, “Do you like suckers?”
       Mr. Waara said, “Yes, I do.”  
       Then I said, “Here take this sucker.”    
       Mr. Waara asked me, “What kind of sucker is it?”
       I said, “It is strawberry.”
       Mr. Waara said, “I like strawberry suckers.”  
    Then I said,  “That’s good.
Next Mr. Waara licked the sucker and said, “This is good.”
   A few seconds after he licked it,  he said, “I love Valentine’s Day.  It is wunderful.”  
   The next day it was Valentine’s day and Mr. Waara gave everybody chocolate hearts and Valentine’s day cards.  From then on Mr Waara liked Valentine’s day and was always nice.

hart-s-graphic-background-25590590.jpg    Vector_valentain_00000121.jpg

  

No comments:

Post a Comment